About Roshni Media
Coffee Table Books
What is raywa?
Roshni: The Light of South Asia
A global celebration of South Asian luminaries.
Building and highlighting a diverse Asian community.
Learn about our alliances with other organizations.
Providing resources to women with autism.
Roshni Media Group Coffee Table Books
2005: The Light of South Asia
2011: North America Edition
2015: Global and Emerging Leaders
2018: Inspirational Women
ROSHNI MEDIA GROUP- INTRODUCTION
Since 1999, Roshni Media group has been documenting the contributions of inspirational role models from diverse disciplines. These outstanding individuals have carved a niche in exceling in their chosen field, and then found creative, meaningful ways to give back to the community. The Roshni legacy begins with Roshni, the Light of South Asia (2005) a Coffee Table Book authored by Dr. Rashmee Sharma (Founder and Co-CEO Roshni Media Group) -which featured 101 South Asians who had made extraordinary contributions within the United States. The pioneer book was followed by additional North America and Global and Emerging Leaders editions in 2005, 2012, 2015 and 2018 respectively. The Third Coffee table book on Global and Emerging Leaders was launched in 2015 at hotel Pierre NYC during Roshni TIA (The Inspirational Achievers) Award. This pioneer award was conceived and curated by visionary Manee Kamboj (Co-Owner and COO Roshni Media Group). The Forth Coffee Table Book on Roshni Inspirational Women was launched on 2018 at Hotel Pierre NYC during TIA Awards. Roshni Media Group has expanded in various directions in two decades. While focusing on our mission to create Global Diversity and Autism Awareness RMG has supported various organization globally that promote the similar initiative.
Profiling the Heritage and Legacy of South Asians
We are dedicated to combating stereotypes and educating the world about the diverse and stellar contributions of the Asian community. Join us in celebrating the rich heritage and legacy of South Asians. Together, we can make a difference!
North American Book Launch
RMG- MISSION STATEMENT
Media Group via multiple platforms is committed to create diverse
community and autism awareness by highlighting inspirational individuals
who have carved own niche in diverse disciplines while being invested in
Dr. Rashmee Sharma – Co-CEO
Acclaimed journalist, speaker, editor, educationist, and award-winning
author, Dr. Rashmee Sharma is best known for her entrepreneurial and
journalistic contributions around the world.
Manee Kamboj- Co-CEO
A self-described accidental entrepreneur, Unconventional Executive, Critical
Innovator, By Heart Philanthropist and a Sprouting Film Producer; Manee
Kamboj co-owns ROSHNI Media Group along with Dr. Rashmee Sharma.
-2023 Recognized by NYC Mayor Eric Adams during Diwali at Times Square – 2017 – Women Empowerment award
– 2017- Recognition by the Senate of New York for extraordinary contribution in Community Empowerment
– 2017 -Recognition and panel invitation by Prudential company – 2016 -Accomplished women in New York Metro area by New Era Magazine – 2015- Recognition by Senate of California for extraordinary contribution in Community Empowerment
– 2013 Sony Inspirational Women Award
– 2009 Woman of Substance news channel interview by Canada TV. – 2009 Outstanding contribution in increasing Diversity award by Diversity Commission CA.
– 2005 SAMA Award
– Through multi-media platform reaches over 1 million People. – First ever launch of the book Roshni: The Light of South Asia in Los Angles, New York, Seattle, Chicago, Delhi, Bombay and London.
– Consistent to Roshni Media Group’s vision Roshni Book is made possible nationwide public-school libraries and public libraries.
– Working with Education Association to include South Asian Studies into curriculum and introduce the book as a resource.